Coronavirus (COVID-19) 3/13/2020
HealthStone Bayview is dedicated to the health and well-being of our community. We will be updating information as it is available to help us all stay healthy. In addition, we now offer TeleHealth Visits through the Healow app or your HealthStone login.
Symptoms to Watch For:
The symptoms of Coronavirus are like the common cold and flu. They typically develop within 14 days after exposure.
- Fever (temperature above 100.4 degrees)
- Breathing concerns: shortness of breath, rapid breathing, difficulty breathing, chest pain
- Sore throat
- Body aches
How to Protect Your Family and those around you:
Like the common cold and flu, Coronavirus is spread from person to person through droplets in the air from a sneeze or cough. Currently, there is no vaccine to prevent the virus. The most effective way to protect yourself and your family is to avoid exposure. Other simple and effective measures include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Lead by example
- Wash your hands
When to contact us:
- If you believe you or your loved one has been exposed or if your or your loved one develops symptoms, call our office right away to discuss a plan of action.
- We are prepared to care for you in a safe way that avoids infecting other patients.It is important to stay home if you are sick to prevent spreading the virus.
- HealthStone Bayview has implemented telehealth services which are available now. You have the ability now to have a “video visit” in the comfort of your home with a HealthStone Bayview provider now.
Here’s a list of reliable sources to stay updated: